- The cork cap must not be pulled violently, which can cause the cork to crack or seize.
- The cork can be pushed upwards,shake gently to slowly pull the cork out of the bottle.
- If you still can’t open it,use tools such as cork screws.
After open the cap, we need to notice:
- Insert the diffuser sticks into the diffuser bottle and soak for about 5-10 seconds.
- Insert the other end, making sure both ends of the diffuser stick are wet, and the fragrance will evaporate.
- When the fragrance diffuses and fades, you can change the direction of the diffuser and place it, and the fragrance will be released again.