Nail polish can generally be stored for a long time.Generally, the shelf life of nail polish is about 24 months,unopened general shelf life of at least 36 months.how to make gel nail polish last longer in the bottle?Improper storage after opening can cause deterioration,the following is the correct way to save.
- First of all, nail polish must be placed in a ventilated and cool place, avoid direct sunlight, and avoid contact with ultraviolet light.
- The cap of the nail polish bottle should be sealed well. Remember to close the cap and tighten it after use.
- After use, clean the mouth of the nail polish empty bottle to ensure that there is no nail polish residue on the bottle mouth.
- Don’t put it in a drawer lying down,nail polish will be easy to agglomerate,store nail polish bottles upright.
- Nail polish that has not been used for a long time needs to be shaken occasionally,the ingredients can be dispersed for easier storage.
Nail polish generally expires only when the bottle is opened or the cap is not sealed,so be sure to check the bottle seal before buying.