Health product bottle is a kind of packaging container for health food. It is mainly used in the health product industry. According to the dosage form of health product, it can be divided into health product drinks, solids, and powders.Health care product packaging bottles are mainly distinguished by the types of materials: High-density polyethylene bottles 1. HDPE High-density polyethylene, which is an opaque white powder, with a softening point of 125～l 35℃, and a working temperature of up to 100℃; hardness, stretching Strength and creep are better than low-density polyethylene; good abrasion resistance, electrical insulation, toughness and cold resistance; good chemical stability, insoluble in any organic solvents at room temperature, acid, alkali and various salts Kind of corrosion.
- PP Polypropylene is a polymer formed by the addition polymerization of propylene.It is a white waxy material with a transparent and light appearance.The density is 0.89～0.91g/cm3, it is flammable, the melting point is 165℃, it softens around 155℃, and the temperature range is -30～140℃.3. PET Polyethylene terephthalate, (abbreviated as PET), is first synthesized by the transesterification of dimethyl terephthalate and ethylene glycol or the esterification of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol.
- Dihydroxyethyl ester is prepared by polycondensation reaction. The surface is smooth and shiny, with good fatigue resistance, friction resistance and dimensional stability.4. Acrylic, also called PMMA or plexiglass, is derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic), and its chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate.It is an important plastic polymer material developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability, weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing, and beautiful appearance. It has a wide range of applications in the construction industry.
- Plexiglass products can usually be divided into cast plates, extruded plates and molding compounds.When choosing health products bottles, most high-end health products are made of acrylic, and health drinks are mostly made of PET; ordinary tablets are mainly HDPE/PP.In recent years, because people have higher requirements for the health care product industry, more and more compressed candy packaging chooses moisture-proof packaging.
Introduction to the process of plastic bottles for health care products
- Plastic bottle processing method 1. Compression molding is also called compression molding in industry. The molding of thermosetting plastics such as phenolic resin, urea-formaldehyde resin and unsaturated polyester resin is the first step in the processing of plastic bottles.
- Extrusion, also known as extrusion molding, is a method in which heated resin is continuously passed through a mold with an extruder to extrude products of the desired shape.Its advantages are that it can extrude products of various shapes, high production efficiency, and can be automated and continuous production; the disadvantage is that thermosetting plastics cannot be processed by this method widely, and the product size is prone to deviation.
- Injection molding can also be called injection molding.Injection molding is a method of using an injection molding machine to inject thermoplastic melt into a mold under high pressure, and then cool and solidify to obtain a product.The advantages of injection molding are fast production speed, high efficiency, automatic operation, and the ability to form parts with complex shapes, which is especially suitable for mass production.The disadvantage is that the cost of equipment and molds is high, and the injection molding machine is not easy to clean.
- Blow molding. Blow molding is also called hollow blow molding.It is mainly a method of inflating the hot resin parison closed in the mold into hollow products by the pressure of compressed air. Blow molding includes two methods: blown film and blown hollow products.The blow molding method is mainly used to produce film products, various bottles, barrels, pots, etc.
- Calendering is to process the resin and various additives through the gap between two or more calender rolls of the calender after the expected treatment into a film or sheet, and then peel it off from the calender roll, and then pass it through. A molding method for cooling and setting.
- Calendering is the main molding method of polyvinyl chloride resin, and the main method for manufacturing films, sheets, plates, artificial leather, floor tiles and other products.6. Foaming is the process of adding proper foaming agent to the foaming material to make the plastic have a microporous structure.According to the cell structure, it is divided into open-cell foam and closed-cell foam, which is determined by the manufacturing method.
Post time: Nov-04-2021